I can't guaranty a faultless project, so using the information is at one's own risk.
last updated: 2022-02-08
|I bought a new toy :). A STEPCRAFT-2/D.840 construction kit to built a CNC milling machine. After a successful assembly of the mechanical parts I wanted to connect the GRBL MaXYposi board with the stepper driver board included with the kit. My struggling with this can be found here: GRBLing STEPCRAFT. The next step was the milling process. My succeeding with bCNC, Incscape and FreeCAD are other chapters of this topic.
- GRBLing a Stepcraft milling machine
- Calculating the feed rates
- Milling with bCNC
- Plotting, lasering, and milling with Inkscape
- Milling with FreeCAD
|Christmas 2013 I got a Felix 3.0 dual DIY Kit from felixprinters. I'm very happy with this printer (upgraded to Felix 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.1 duet3 ) because it produces accurate results. We also use three Felix 3.0 (upgraded to 4.1) in our Creative Lab in school. Simplify3D is my preferred software for 3D printing.
- Pimping up the Felix 4.1 with a Duet3d motherboard
- New Felix 3 with spare parts and a Duet3d motherboard
- Printing more colours with one extruder
- Octoprint on Raspberry Pi for Felixprinters
- PYthon Simple HomePage CREATOR
- Ping The Thing
- OpenCV basics
- Read an analogue gauge with OpenCV
- Drawing with matplotlib
- Weather station data (ecowitt) to MQTT
|I love baking bread. Here are my first results with the reflow oven PUHUI T-962A. Finally lead-free soldering without stress :).|