I can't guaranty a faultless project, so using the information is at one's own risk.
last updated: 2021-03-16
|I bought a new toy :). A STEPCRAFT-2/D.840 construction kit to built a CNC milling machine. After a successful assembly of the mechanical parts I wanted to connect the GRBL MaXYposi board with the stepper driver board included with the kit. My struggling with this can be found here: GRBLing STEPCRAFT. The next step was the milling process. My succeeding with bCNC, Incscape and FreeCAD are other chapters of this topic.
- GRBLing a Stepcraft milling machine
- Calculating the feed rates
- Milling with bCNC
- Plotting, lasering, and milling with Inkscape
- Milling with FreeCAD
|Christmas 2013 I got a Felix 3.0 dual DIY Kit from felixprinters. I'm very happy with this printer (upgraded to Felix 3.1, 4.0, 4.1) because it produces accurate results. We also use three Felix 3.0 (upgraded to 4.1) in our Creative Lab in school. Simplify3D is my preferred software for 3D printing.
- Pimping up the Felix 4.1 with a duet3d motherboard (32 bit, newer driver, 19V
- New Felix 3 with spare parts and a duet3d motherboard
- Printing more colours with one extruder
- Octoprint on Raspberry Pi for Felixprinters
- PYthon Simple HomePage CREATOR
- OpenCV basics
- Read an analogue gauge with OpenCV
- Drawing with matplotlib
- Weather station data (ecowitt) to MQTT
|I love baking bread. Here are my first results with the reflow oven PUHUI T-962A. Finally lead-free soldering without stress :).|